Sex Starved Love
Welcome to Another weeks worth of Weekend Reading. I apologise for its lateness, but I had my publishing abilities suspended after linking to a site that WordPress.com had black listed. I have now removed the link to the offending site and can hit the publish button once again.
This week two particular ‘themes’ or ‘situations’ that fall under the banner of ‘All things Sexual’ have really gotten under my skin. #1 is relationships where partners sexual drives are out of balance. #2 is people being fired or otherwise being discriminated because they write about sex online. (I’m sorry that there are so few blogs on this weeks reading list – my browser crashed & erased not only all the tabs I had open, but their history too grrr…Look out for a mid week reading list lol)
I know far too many truly amazing guys who are married or partnered up with truly ungrateful women. Men that long to tease, please, spoil and pleasure their partners both in and out of the bedroom but are being denied the satisfaction of bringing sexual pleasure to the woman they love. But it isn’t a one way street as their are plenty of women who long to suck and fuck their men til the cows come home out their being ignored.
- Unwanted Husband EDIT2013: Blog no longer exists
- Sex-starved: 20-million American Couples Going ‘Without’ – **Article – Goes to show you’re not alone!
- Sex With The Wife
- Article -> The Sex Starved Marriage
Far too many people in relationships are going without and falling asleep sexually frustrated right beside the one they love. It is so common that the term ‘sexorexic’ has been coined! It is a topic that I have strong feelings towards and intend to discuss further in the future.
★People Who have gotten fired for tweeting and blogging about sex :
This is a hole I could so easily fall into. With twitter accounts being linked to your email address you too could find yourself in hot water for expressing your sexual thoughts and feelings in tweets. Not all of these blogs and articles are from people who got fired…but they all found themselves in some uncomfortable situations due to sexual tweets!!
- I Got Fired For Writing About Sex – How ‘The Beautiful Kind’ got fired
- The Beautiful Kinds blog – the one that got her fired.
- The Google results regarding her getting fired for her sex blog
- I was Dr Decadence – he didn’t loose his job… but he got burned EDIT2013: Blog no longer exists
Considering that the ‘I got fired For Writing About Sex’ is published on part of the ‘Eden Fantasys network Isn’t it ironic that they too (Eden Fantasys) have fired or rather banned other sex bloggers from their very wide network of reviewers. (still editing this)
**this list has grown from two banned sex toy reviewers to…well you can count… I will add to this list as I continue to find more sex blogger’s who have been ‘banned’ by this company. **the more I look the more I find…
- Always Aroused Girl EDIT2013: Blog no longer exists
- May 14th 2010☛ Problems with EdenFantasys, Take Nine-Thousand
- August 19th 2009 Following
- March 23rd 2009 ☛Back to the beginning
- January 5th 2009☛ Update on EdenFantasys.com Problems
- October 17th 2005 **Updated since to cover all of her dramas with the company**☛ Problems With Eden Fantasys
- Always Aroused Girl [EDIT2013: Blog no longer exists] May have more posts regarding her issues with EF – go visit her blog. Actually you should seriously follow her blog!!
- Hey Epiphora – the latest sex toy reviewer and adult blog writer ‘banned’ by EF
- Ask Garnet – a Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
- Sarah Sloane – on Money, Ethics & real sex-positivety
Ok.. I’m going to quit adding links to this weekends reading list now. I’m so pissed that these women have been treated so poorly by EF that I’m going to have to do an entire post on it.
As much as their treatment sucks, I am very grateful they have all blogged about it – as I won’t be pursuing any kind of relationship with that sex toy site. I am however very happy that I will soon be working with Adultsextoys.com as a reviewer whilst doing my bit to get Australian Adult and sex toy stores to get their shit together and start reviewers programs.
Again I apologise for skewing far from my original subject of sexless love – but I will be blogging about it in the very near future
With love from one very pissed of and honestly…
Screaming Violet xx